Sonntag, 8. Mai 2011

reading log Chapter 7


Chapter 7
Christopher writes a murder novel about what happened with the dog he found. He wants to write about the dog because he wants to write about a thing which really happened to him. He likes dogs more than people because dogs are more honest.
In this chapter my guess Christopher is a lone wolf accredited because he says the like dogs more than some people.
I ask me again who is Siobhan and Mr Jeavons?  Maybe they are something like therapists and tell Christopher to be creative and write a novel.
I found the chapter very interesting because you didn´t know really what is Christopher for a boy and there comes more and more questions you ask yourself and so you really want to continue reading.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I like your point of view. There are really so many questions that you can’t answer. I find it interesting that you see Mr Jeavons and Siobhan as a therapist.

    AntwortenLöschen