Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011

Chapter 41

Chapter 41
Christopher´s father tells him to come not anymore in any trouble. But Christopher says he want to find the murderer and then his father gets very angry and later he cried in the living room and drinks whisky.
This Chapter makes me very sad , too because I think Christopher´s father is overstrained with Christopher´s breeding because his wife is dead.
Maybe he feels alone very often and don´t know how to speak with Christopher because he isn´t normal and gets into trouble very often.
What will Christopher do to find out who kills Wellington?

2 Kommentare:

  1. I like your guesses about Christopher's father behavior. After reading this chapter it also came to my mind why his father cried, if it was really because of the dead dog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like your summary, because you mentioned the most important things. Your comment is also very good, because I couldn't believe it, too that his father cried because of the dead dog.

    AntwortenLöschen