Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011

Chapter 53

Chapter 53
Christopher tells his mother dies two weeks later when she lies in hospital and Mrs Shears cooked for them and so on.
But it wondered me again why Christopher isn´t really sad about his mother dies. When his father says he is really sorry about his mother is dead Christopher only  says that it wasn´t his fault. And the only one he are interested after the death of his mum is what kind of heart attack it was. That was appalling for me.
I ask myself: When Mrs Shears carks for the family they assertive understood well. Why does she really think Christopher kills her dog then?
I have a little bit charity with the father because he really didn´t have a easy life..

2 Kommentare:

  1. I like your point of you, because I had the same thoughts. It is very strange why Mrs Shears said that Christopher had killed her dog. Both get along each other very good.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like your comment, because I thought nearly the same when I read this chapter. I find it strange, too that Christopher isn't really sad about the death of his mother.

    AntwortenLöschen