Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011

Chapter 17

Chapter 17
The policeman says Christopher to go in the car and so they drive to the station. The policeman tells the policewoman what happened.
While driving Christopher thinks about the Milky Way and the stars and the earth and the big Bang.
For me it is exceptional that Christopher is on the way to the police station and he have no other worries to think about stars and something like that.
I doesn´t like the chapter because it wasn´t interesting for me to read something about the Milky Way and the other themes.
It surprised me that Christopher always switch to other themes when he see something ( in this chapter the sky) and talk very much about that.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I agree with you, because I also don't like this chapter. He seems to be unable to concentrate on the main thing. It has to be "I don't..." in line 7. He, she, it das "s" muss mit. :)

    AntwortenLöschen